'I'm Finished': Terry G Says 'Stopping Music'



 In any case, he didn't give purposes behind his choice which might not have shocked his fans and music darlings across Nigeria and the world.

"A major thank you to my fans for remaining through with me such an extremely long time. I truly value all of you. It has been astounding a very long time one after the other. Much obliged to you for hell's sake," the Akpako Expert vocalist started in a Saturday Instagram post.


"In any case, I'm going to make a major declaration. I know it will hurt a many individuals however I've my own reasons. I'm stopping music. I'm finished. Furthermore, I truly value you all for showing me such a lot of adoration."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking news : APC NWC confirms resignation of Adamu, Omisore

Manchester United ready to sell Fellaini, set player’s price